Digital Marketing On Demand – A Convenient & Affordable Way for Entrepreneurs, Small and Local Business to Scale and Grow their Business
If you’re working 6 days a week in your business to get it all done and you like it, then leave now and get back to work. But if you crave a business that affords you the income and time to enjoy the fruits of your labor, then keep reading.
Digital Marketing is a Big Elephant
When it comes to digital marketing the reality is that you just can’t do it all. There’s just too much to do and you have to run your business. You really need to outsource if you are going to get all it all done. If you try to do it all yourself something wont’ get done, or won’t get done right. Digital marketing take a lot of time.
Consider the following partial list of the things that the digital marketing universe might include;
- Facebook Posting: Facebook like most all social media is not set and forget. You need to be writing high quality posts that deliver value and engage your audience every day.
- Linked in Articles: If you’re niche is B2B and you’re not leveraging Linked-In. A monthly article is a good start but weekly is better.
- Twitter Growth: Don’t think Twitter is important. Regardless of your feelings about Trump, he certainly used it to his advantage and so should you.
- Pinterest Growth: If you’re business is visually oriented, Pinterest is a social platform that you need to be on.
- Press Release Management: If you’re generating news (and you should be) press releases are an ideal way to build your brand and attract prospects.
- Facebook Adverting: Ok, so there’s 3 billion people on Facebook. That’s a lot of credit cards waiting to be used if you know what you’re doing.
- Google Advertising: Big risk from the Google tax but if you know what you’re doing lots of low cost clicks for the taking.
- Retargeting Advertising: People don’t convert the first time they’re presented with a advertised offer, so you have to re-target them to get them back to your offer page if you’re going to get the most from your advertising dollar.
- Social Media Management – Someone has to reply to the comments and make sure that questions are answered in a timely manner.
- Off Site and On Site Search Optimization: Yes, you need both on site and off site optimization to really boost the authority of your brand.
- SEO Optimized Blog Posts: Google recognizes authority and you need more on your site than just a pitch page asking people to buy. You need content of value that people can sink their teeth into that will build your brand and trust.
- Monthly, or Weekly Newsletter: Still an excellent way to keep a strong relationship with your tribe and it’s one of the best ways to stay close to the customer and this is what makes for repeat buyers.
You don’t have to do all of this but you have to at least give considerable thought about what you should be doing, what you shouldn’t be doing and if you should do it, or if you should leverage your time by having someone else do it for you who know not to make mistakes that could cost you time and waste your money.
Beware the Digital Marketing Stupidity Tax
Google Ad-words Guru Perry Marshall coined a term called the “Google Stupidity Tax”: you pay Google for clicks and get nothing in return because you thought driving traffic and getting new business was as easy as Google made it sound. I’m reminded of a recent Facebook rant by a local locksmith who took Google on their word, blew his entire advertising budget for a month and got zilch. As they say, a lawyer who represents himself has a fool for a client. So beware.
Introducing on Demand Guaranteed Digital Marketing
It would be stellar if you had internal staff or an agency do all of this for you. Then you could delegate all of this to and get back to focusing full time on running your business and servicing your customers. The problem is taking time away from running your business, vett and find qualified people you can trust to do the work without creating a cash flow emergency. This is why we’re excited to announce “Guaranteed, On Demand Digital Marketing Services”.
Convenient On Demand and Affordable Digital Marketing
You get convenient access to our exclusive network of top notch, pre-vetted, expert North American (American or Canadian) freelance marketers.
- There are no messy contracts.
- Pricing is flat rate
- No Time Tracking
- 20+ different marketing services to choose from.
- Work starts quickly and best of all
It’s Guaranteed On Demand Digital Marketing
This is a revolutionary way for small and local businesses and entrepreneurs to grow and scale their business. To make more money and to spend less time doing it. To get off the 6 day a week hamster wheel and begin to smell the coffee, to smell the roses.
Because this is a new and revolutionary way to leverage your time and surround yourself with an expert marketing team, it’s understandable to be somewhat hesitant. That’s why it’s completely and totally guaranteed. You have no risk.
To get started check out our 20+ Guaranteed On Demand Digital Marketing services click the button below. You can pick from services that includes Social Media management, Facebook Advertising, Google Advertising, on site and off site SEO, Press Release and more.
If you want to make more money and spend less time doing, you can do it yourself, find a high priced agency or click the button below.